Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May 6-8 Report

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyBob

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: May 6-8 Report Reply with quote

Despite scary conditions I made the 7.5 hour trip from Amarillo and fished Tuesday - Thursday at 10 a.m.. Guide Mike Crowely got me started on Tuesday. I netted 21 (I'm a counter) on white bunny leach, white larva and light pink egg. The rest of the time (just me and a very few others) I found 27 more, a few of them on midge emerger and white SJ worm. Water was clearing up the whole time. Most of my time was spent just down from the the cable hole. I caught more browns than usual. Best of luck.
Bul Head

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyBob,
Those are impressive numbers. I guess it was worth the drive from Amarillo. Are those totals for all 3 days or just on Tuesday?
Thanks
Tim
Anthony Sparks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earnestly that you have done this trip in such a short span of time. I must congratulate you on essayshark review updates. You have made the world record think so. However, I canít do this as this is really tough. Wish you more luck and best aspirations.
FinnDebenham

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's exceptional. I want to appreciate the work of this site developer because this site is very simply made and I have learned a lot from writemypaper review and manage my quality work easily. Because I am a professional web designer too. Thanks for this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: