Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fall Peak Release Canceled

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> General Fishing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ppage - USBR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Fall Peak Release Canceled Reply with quote

Here's the notice I sent out earlier today. While I had hoped to receive input prior to the initial scheduling of the fall peak release, I want you to know that the input I received after the initial notice went out was considered and played a role in our decision to cancel the fall peak release. I value all input we receive and I especially want to thank those of you who voiced your comments/concerns in a professional and courteous manner. In the future, I will try to post summaries of our operations meetings here so folks can stay better informed of issues. There are a myriad of issues that come in to play with the operation of Navajo Reservoir and many are conflicting with each other. I guess that's why they call it a bureacracy. -- Pat

BUREAU OF RECLAMATION
NAVAJO RESERVOIR RELEASES
September 26, 2007

Fall Peak Release CANCELED

SENT VIA FAX AND E-MAIL

Based upon feedback received, coupled with updated data and forecasts, the Bureau of Reclamation has determined that a fall peak release will not be necessary this year. The determination was made following an analysis of data including actual inflow to-date, the updated forecasted inflow volume, and anticipated operations this winter. Input received from the San Juan River Basin Recovery Implementation Program, and federal, state, and local entities and agencies, was also considered.

Releases from the reservoir will likely be in the range of 500 cubic feet per second (cfs) to 750 cfs this winter, but may be adjusted to attempt to meet the target base flow through the critical habitat reach (Farmington to Lake Powell) for the endangered fish.

If you have any questions, please contact Pat Page at (970) 385-6560 or e-mail him at ppage@uc.usbr.gov.
caddis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pat!!! GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON OUR TEAM Very Happy
aaron

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if you check for replies, Pat, but thanks for working to take all points of view into account. Just please make sure the alarm works really well if you guys have to let 'er rip one day!

Take Care,

Aaron
wipihovu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the issues of the notification have been done for the humans. The main idea of the project and essay services reviews is fixed for the role of the sciences for the candidates in life.
sizowujace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I had hoped to receive input prior to the initial scheduling of the fall peak release, I want you to know that the best vasectomy doctor near me input I received after the initial notice went out was considered and played a role in our decision to cancel the fall peak release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> General Fishing Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: