Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fly Tying...Is it worth the "leap"?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crowek123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:46 am    Post subject: Fly Tying...Is it worth the "leap"? Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm new to fly fishing and new to the Tenkara style. I was checking out some of the flys at another Tenkara site that were $12 per half dozen....and as a retiree that's kind of pricey. I'm thinking it may be better to consider taking the plunge of buying the equipment and taking the free classes offered by a local Fly Fishing Club but am I looking at it realistically?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://tenkarausa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2855
Startup video production agency

Thank you.
senopujino

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was checking out some of the flys at http://bestdoctornearme.com/ another Tenkara site that were $12 per half dozen....and as a retiree that's kind of pricey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
senopujino

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking it may be better to consider taking the https://chinesebuffetnearmenow.net/ plunge of buying the equipment and taking the free classes offered by a local Fly Fishing Club but am I looking at it realistically.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KasenNico

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually came out on your site when concentrating on just simply marginally submits. Awesome technique for upcoming, I'll be book-marking right away stop a person's entire rises. Capital Gains Tax Advice
horolorape

Location: Qui consectetur a ullam reprehenderit pariatur Accusamus suscipit sint quia nostrum do quia in sit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sound style is employed or the satisfaction of the candidates. The majority of the pieces and academic writing services uk is fixed for the flow of the utilized items or the persons for all chunks in life.
Alison

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

google
Alison

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are people doing things here without knowning anythign about internet marketing services? I think that it's a hard thing to do considering so much is going on for the people who are here.

cheap backlinks service
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fly Tying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: