Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trash on the San Juan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> General Fishing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nmcowboy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Trash on the San Juan Reply with quote

Recently and in the past I have noticed an increase of trash up and down the banks of the river. I am not sure why New Mexico continues to ignore their "trash and litter" problem! We ALL love this river and this state and I for one am very disappointed in those folks who have little regard for our state! I don't have to tell you what a gem we have here so please folks, if you pack it in please pack it out! If you see it lying there, pick it up and dispose of it properly in the trash cans! That goes for all the leaders and strike indicators and yes shotgun shells that are abundant on the river. Recently I found a river otter tangled up in cable, fishing line and trash! He was dead and I pulled him from the river and moved him to the bank for the other scavengers to benefit! We are regulars on the river so hopefully this post will make others aware of the situation.
caddis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen brokeback cowboy
JDS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A river otter? You sure it wasn't a muskrat or a beaver? I agree with the trash issue, but a river otter?
taylalaycock

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently and in the past I have noticed https://chinesebuffetnearmenow.net/ an increase of trash up and down the banks of the river.
evaburhop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A highlight is entailed for the flow of the quite good and ideal paths for the humans. The right use of the session has been done for the approval of the essays review in the ambit of the senior individuals. The product is made public and cheap at all rates for the s customers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> General Fishing Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: