Ifly4trout.com Forum Index Ifly4trout.com
San Juan River Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wussed Out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fishing Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deOmair

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:38 am    Post subject: Wussed Out Reply with quote

My sons had a great first day in the Braids. We caught over 60 fish between us, with a majority being between 8” – 12”. About 8 fish were 18” and over. The best was 21” caught by my 14 year old son. However, we “Wussed Out” and used red larvae patterns. “Little Dude” was commenting on using the red larvae instead of a dry fly and all of a sudden – SPLASH. He had stepped into a hole and got the left side of his body wet up over his shoulder. My 14 year old declared this as the “Curse of Bubba” for Little Dude using nymphs. By the way, the floatation vest helped Little Dude regain his footing so that he didn’t get soaked. So that is how the first day ended.

We offer guaranteed success for Testking - istqb certification exam with help of latest Testking itil certification certification and practice questions and the exams of colostate.edu ccie security Michigan Technological University

Last edited by deOmair on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
keepittite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what really matters...Is you all had a good time and plenty of fish..

Saludos

Andres
Romaboni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I discovered that it's the best thing.
Bosequic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I find out more about the issues discussed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ifly4trout.com Forum Index -> Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: